Monday 5 December 2011

Today.

Today the day was beautiful. I love it when it's cloudy and grey but with sunshine. I'm not one to appreciate the sun usually because I get red too quickly and flushed and it hurts my eyes. 

But today, or almost every day last week, when through the clouds peeped a few rays of sun that shot into people's eyes, it made them glisten wonderfully. Really, have you ever seen the way people's eyes look when the sun light is aiming right at them? Even the most average-looking (in my opinion, no eyes are average-looking, to say the truth), the eyes with the least interesting colour, become the most amazing, magical well of shimmering liquid. It's absolutely precious.

Anyway, that's all I've to say about today, went to Uni for an hour and a half's worth of class, thought about how wonderful it would be if the world would stay still for more time at dawn and twilight, and took this photo of my favourite time of day, when the clouds turn pinky red.

What were your reflections of today? What's your favourite time of day? Tell me.

Also! My favorite video lately, of my favourite band as of late and one of the most beautiful songs ever to be written, 'For Emma' by Bon Iver

xx C

No comments:

Post a Comment