Tuesday 7 February 2012

You know I hate talking on telephones

Lately I've been feeling strange. Perhaps it's the fact I've been away from school for over a week and I'm just a little disconnected. I believe I've always been an artist at heart. I am no business woman, I do not believe I'm cunning or to have a sharp eye for getting ahead in the world. I seem to let the world carry me along with it. I've been less and less inspired by the fashion industry. I feel like I've nothing to do there, like I wouldn't fit in...

However, I have come to a conclusion. I need to find my own pace. I have to find my light, you could say. Right now I feel completely flustered and pressured and suddenly very scared for the future I may or may not have. But when the moment comes, and the light shines into my room really nicely, I feel quite happy and confident I've chosen the right way. But I also believe in the process of things, and the beauty in them, so I guess I'll just have to make mine really worthwhile so I can feel happy with myself. I don't know.

It's been good lately. I have been obsessing over a few things. Shall I show you my favorites? Let us proceed:
  • Sunlight between the clouds. 

View from my room. Taken with Instagram. 
  • Pink hair
  • White-Blonde hair
  • Zooey Deschanel
  • Winona Ryder in Beetlejuice
  • The Kooks. They remind me of another time in my life, when I was... younger? I feel so old saying that. But yes, I was younger. More innocent, perhaps, but not much more. It's strange how much can be remembered by a song. It's really fucking unreal. 

That is all, my long (un)necessary rant. My favorites of the week. My reflection on the most reflective moment of the day. Yup.
ALSO! Today was my sister's birthday. She's the most beautiful and most amazing human being on this entire universe. She is so wonderful. Happy 15, Marta! I love you.



No comments:

Post a Comment